As birth mentors, we…
- Accompany you as you navigate the beautiful, complex journey of birthing your baby and yourself as a parent
- Prepare you to cope with the unexpected twists and turns that you may encounter
- Empower you to make informed decisions
- Provide information about birth, postpartum and breastfeeding that is tailored to your needs and priorities
- Acknowledge what you already know and encourage you to look at what’s beneath the surface
- Support you to discover what you need and the inner resources you can draw on
- Act as a guide and witness as you dive into the work that we do together
Our approach centres around experiential learning. We combine practical information with mindful pain-coping practices, creative exercises, visualisation, storytelling, archetypes and yoga.
Whether you are planning to give birth at home, in a birth centre or hospital; thinking about using hypnobirthing or epidural; our holistic birth preparation sessions will help you to feel ready for the unknown terrain that lies ahead.
Sessions are either online or face-to-face in Central Portugal (accessible from Coimbra, Viseu, Castelo Branco and Guarda districts)
If you’re looking for someone to accompany you during birth, see our doula service page.